B.R.Dienste Group appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention in our business processes. We process personal data collected during visits to our websites in accordance with the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the websites are maintained.
• What information about you is collected by B.R.Dienste?
• How will your personal information be used by B.R.Dienste?
• Who does B.R.Dienste share your Personal Information with?
• When will B.R.Dienste use your Personal Information to contact you?
• Will B.R.Dienste contact you for marketing purposes?
• Inappropriate or offensive content
• What if you are aged 18 or under?
• What is our data retention policy?
• What Personal Information B.R.Dienste holds about me?
• Cross-border Personal Information transfers and the EU-US Privacy Shield
• Links to other sites
• Contacting B.R.Dienste
What information about you is collected by B.R.Dienste?
The B.R.Dienste Group collects personal data belonging to its employees, contractors, suppliers and customers that is relevant to the business purposes described below. This information may include your name, contact details as well as the information regarding invoicing and handling as well as credit card information. In order to optimize our further notifications to you and continuously improve our products and services (including registration) we may ask you for information about your personal or professional interests, demographic background, your experiences with our products and services as well as more detailed information pertaining to our contact with you. We may also use your IP address for some of our website services. Information about the “cookies” that we use and their features can be found in our Cookies policy.
Personal data does not include information that is not identified or identifiable to a natural person, or information that has been stripped of all identifiers such that an individual cannot be identified or re-identified.
How will your personal information be used by B.R.Dienste?
B.R.Dienste will use your personal information only to the extent that it is compatible with the following purposes:
• For legitimate business purposes and objectives (including, but not limited to, providing services, financing, customer support, product safety, marketing, promotions and recruitment of employees) in compliance with the principles of relevance, pertinence, and utilizing processing methods adequate to such objectives (eg providing you with password reminders or notifying you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
• For compliance with processes and procedures provided for by the Group's system for protecting company data, according to which all data is classified in order to determine and perform necessary security measures;
• You will be notified of the purposes of each processing operation of your personal data as necessary for compliance with applicable law;
• For service administration purposes, which means that B.R.Dienste may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for;
• The B.R.Dienste Group recognizes and respects the legal person's legal rights, such as, among others, the right to access his / her own personal data, the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, the right to cancel the data in cases provided for by applicable laws;
• When required by applicable laws, personal data may be disclosed to third parties, if necessary, in relation to processing purposes and subject to the interested person's consent as required for compliance with applicable law;
• To personalize or improve the way B.R.DiensteThe content and advertising is presented to you online:
- To manage our competitions and contact the winners;
- To provide assistance in the use of the services and in general for the management of the site;
- To meet product orders or requests for services or information; to process payments; and to keep our records up to date;
- Where you have specifically consented to be contacted for these purposes, to send you direct marketing by telephone, post or email about special offers and current or new products that you may be interested in;
• Where B.R.Dienste proposes using your personal information for any other purpose incompatible with the purpose (s) for which your personal data was originally collected or authorized, we will notify you first and you will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent.
Sensitive data (including data that could allow disclosure of political opinions, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, health or medical condition, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, and trade union membership) and “judicial data” processing operations should occur only when strictly necessary to pursue Group business objectives and always in compliance with applicable laws, within the limits permitted by applicable laws and, when necessary, upon the consent of the interested person. In the event that sensitive data is disclosed to a non-agent third party or used for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, your explicit consent (opt-in) will be obtained before any such disclosure or use.
With whom does B.R.Dienste share your Personal Information?
Generally, we will only use your information within the B.R.Dienste of companies in order to provide the service / product you have requested.
We will require all third party data processors to whom your information is disclosed to comply strictly with our instructions and B.R.Dienste will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
Where we share your information with third parties, we will ensure that they treat your information with the same protection we do. If personal information is transferred to a third-party non-agent, you will be given an opportunity to choose not to have your personal information shared with that third party.
When will B.R.Dienste Group use your Personal Information to contact you?
BRDienste may contact you:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up to ensure that B.R.Dienste can deliver the services to you;
• in relation to any contribution you have made to any B.R.Dienste website, message board or other service;
• where you opted in to receive newsletters or other correspondence;
• to invite you to take part in surveys about B.R.Disste products or services (participation is always voluntary);
• to carry out bond arising from any contracts entered into between you and B.R.Dienste Group spirit
• For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see “Will B.R.Dienste contact you for marketing purposes?” Below).
Our websites will provide you with detailed information about how B.R.Dienste will contact you in relation to specific products or services.
Will B.R.Dienste contact you for marketing purposes?
Occasionally we also utilize your information to contact you within the scope of a market study or to transmit marketing information to you, which we think may be of special interest to you. But we always give you the option to opt-out of marketing information or market research inquiries. You can also declare in advance that you would not like to be contacted by us without being asked. Furthermore, you have the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
Inappropriate or offensive content
If you post or post offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on a B.R.Dienste Group website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior, B.R.Dienste may use your personal information to stop such behavior.
Where B.R.Dienste reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of the law (eg because content you have posted may be defamatory), B.R.Dienste may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, email / Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
What if you are aged 18 or under?
If you are 18 or under, please obtain your parent / guardian's permission before providing personal information to the B.R.Dienste Group. Minors without consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
What is our data retention policy?
We will keep your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant product or service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you have with the B.R.Dienste Group or B.R.Dienste Group's data retention schedule. If you wish to cancel your registration with any of B.R.Dienste's websites, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions on the relevant website. If you change your profile to opt-out of receiving communications, your record may remain on the system so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future.
Where you contribute to a B.R.Dienste service or website, B.R.Dienste will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose (s) for which it was submitted.
B.R.Dienste takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal data or information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
What Personal Information B.R.Dienste holds about me?
Links to other sites
Our websites may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies while visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Contacting B.R.Dienste Group
6 Lindley Street 6